Saturday, Sept. 14, 2024

Top 10 Jock Pranks

Sports Countdown

Have no fear, April Fools is here. We at the sports desk would like to remind you of the most intolerable jock pranks we remember from high school. I'm sure many of you out there have been on the giving and receiving end of at least one of these. If there is any explanation necessary just turn to the nearest high school all-star athlete for a quick explanation or demostration.

10. Purple Nurple - grab your despised teammate by the teat and hang on for the ride.

9. Catch your cocky captain off guard in front of some chicks, and take his pants to ground.

8. What better way to tell a friend you care than by filling his cleats to the brim with shaving cream?

7. There is no better way to cut glass than by freezing a girl's sports bra before practice.

6. The baseball classic, hot foot, will always lighten up the dug-out atmosphere.

5. Grab the nearest underclassman by the heels and help him clean off his face with a swirly.

4. Burn your opponent by saturating his jock in Icy Hot.

3. If all else fails in bringing down your Napoleonic teammate, introduce him to Mr. Trashcan.

2. Having trouble getting off the bench? Shove your starter in a locker for the game and savor the playing time.

1. The feared "iron-man sit-up" - an overextended sit-up that ends with a face full of cheeks.

This is compiled for every Thursday edition by the Eagle Sports staff. Have a Countdown idea? E-mail it to: Sports@TheEagleOnline.com.