Friday, Oct. 18, 2024

Campus Calendar

All events are free unless otherwise stated.

Monday, Nov. 22

Turkey Day A Cappella 11 p.m., Kay Spiritual Life Center Dime A Dozen, Treble in Paradise and Premium Blend from Ithaca College sing a cappella before Thanksgiving break.

Tuesday, Nov. 23

Wagner vs. AU Men's Basketball 7 p.m., Bender Arena

What About the Death Penalty? 6:30 p.m., Kay Spiritual Life Center. The co-director of the Quixote Center, Shari Silberstein, will lead a discussion on the application of the death penalty, how it works in our judicial system and where it is applied.

Wednesday, Nov. 24

Mount St. Mary's vs. AU Women's Basketball 7:30 p.m., Bender Arena

Friday, Nov. 26

Loyola College vs. Women's Basketball 7 p.m., Bender Arena

Monday, Nov. 29

St. Francis vs. Men's Basketball 7 p.m., Bender Arena

Tuesday, Nov. 30

Affirmative Action: Dispelling the Myth and Shedding Some Light on the Truth 6:30 p.m., Mary Graydon Center 200 Come discuss affirmative action, sponsored by AU's College Chapter of the NAACP and the Kappa Chi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity.

Wednesday, Dec. 1

MBA Information Session 6:30-7:30, Mary Graydon Center 200 Learn more about the Kogod School of Business and its MBA program. A representative from Graduate Admissions will discuss the program and be able to answer any questions.

Thursday, Dec. 2

Table Talk Lunch Series: "The AIDS Pandemic: Diagnosis and Prognosis." Noon, Kay Center Lounge Free to students, a donation of $5 from faculty and staff is requested. Reservations required. Contact x3320.

AU Gospel Choir 8 p.m., Greenberg Theatre. The choir will perform gospel piece under the direction of Sylstea Sledge. Admission is $5, call the box office at x2587.