Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2024

Semenex: the new drug guaranteed to make you taste delicious

This summer I worked for a man named Jamie Bufalino. He wrote a sex column called "Get Naked" for Time Out New York and I was his intern. I started out my employment at the Third Annual New York City Fetish Marathon (I'm going to write about that scene here, in D.C., within the next several weeks, so stay tuned). An article detailing my adventures by Bufalino came out in mid-June, but after that I didn't hear anything from him for about a month and a half. I was initially discouraged, but in time put the experience behind me. I moved into Manhattan in early August from my hometown on Long Island and got back in touch with him. He told me about a drug that he wanted me to experiment with. He said he would get back to me when he picked it up, but I left southward before he could get back in touch with me. So, in his honor -

I need a few volunteers.

We're going to be testing out a little drug called Semenex.

What is Semenex?

According to its website (www.semen-ex.com), Semenex is "a fully patented, media-proven, all-natural powder drink for men that literally sweetens semen as it is produced in the male physiology." Sounds positively delightful. Its ingredients (pineapple, broccoli, banana, strawberry, fructose, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, citric acid, vitamins B6, B12 and E, calcium, magnesium, creatine, selenium, zinc, and chlorophyll) are non-artificial, so there is no need to worry about adverse effects to your health. Trust me, I'm a doctor. In every conceivable way it's just like a protein shake, except it makes cum taste delicious.

What is the procedure?

This is actually surprisingly complicated, but quite doable. The first night of this excursion, cum once or twice before bed, then have your Semenex shake as per instructions. Fairly easy. Now here's the hard part. Don't cum for two days. Maybe buy a pack of cigarettes to deal with the severe irritation that will surely ensue. After that, everything should be straight. And tasty. Now go out and get a blowjob. You know, for science.

Who am I looking for?

We're testing the extent of change in semen taste, so I need people who have a history. Usually that means couples, but it doesn't make any bit of difference to me. There have been other studies on this drug, but none of them have included gay people, so please, if you're gay and receiving oral sex regularly, or feel like you could be by the time the experiment begins, volunteer.

Obviously, I'm going to publish the results after my experiment is done, so my only other prerequisite is that you're comfortable with that.

If there are any other questions, you can e-mail me at american.sex.berg@gmail.com, or at jb1536a@american.edu, or go to the Semenex website. I'm going to be doing this relatively soon, so if you'd like to participate, volunteer within the next week.