Monday, Oct. 21, 2024

Presidential Search Committee

Former Student Government President Ashley Mushnick and former Graduate Leadership Council Executive Chairman Wade Murphy, who both serve on the Presidential Search Committee, selected 11 students to meet with the remaining presidential candidates during the ongoing presidential search process. The 11 students are:

Imani Kane - senior in the School of Public Affairs, Phi Alpha Delta David Teslicko - junior in the School of International Service, SG comptroller, Sigma Phi Epsilon Marissa Newhall - 2007 graduate from SIS and the School of Communication, former editor in chief of The Eagle Taylor Robinson - senior in SPA and the College of Arts and Sciences, former KPU director Edgar Meza - graduate student in the Kogod School of Business, Graduate Leadership Council executive chairman Joe Vidulich - senior in SPA, SG president, Sigma Phi Epsilon Matt Simpson - graduate student in SIS and the Washington College of Law Marc Tomik - senior in SPA, former University College program associate, candidate for student trustee Ashley Mushnick - 2007 graduate from SPA, former SG president, member of Presidential Search Committee Wade Murphy - 2007 graduate from SIS and Kogod master's degree programs, former GLC executive chairman, member of Presidential Search Committee Brian Keane - 1989 graduate from SPA, AU Alumni Association president

SOURCE: An e-mail former SG President Ashley Mushnick sent to all undergraduate students May 25.