Monday, Oct. 21, 2024

Police blotter

Wednesday, Oct. 24

An unknown individual damaged Fletcher Gate, causing a gap in the gate.

A vehicle parked in Nebraska Hall had its right passenger window broken into.

There was a theft in the men's locker room at the Jacobs Fitness Center. Anyone who has additional information should contact Public Safety.

Thursday, Oct. 25

A student having difficulty breathing in Anderson Hall was transported to Sibley Hospital.

An unknown individual vandalized several walls on the fifth floor of Anderson Hall.

A staff member reported a privately owned computer was stolen from the mail room in the Letts lower level.

Friday, Oct. 26

A guest for the Tom DeLay event reported he slipped in the rotunda area of the Katzen Arts Center. He refused a medical transport.

Saturday, Oct. 27

A student was transported to Sibley Hospital after the student's symptoms worsened while asking for a cab voucher.

An intoxicated student refused medical treatment at the South Side shuttle stop.

An unknown person discharged a fire extinguisher in a Centennial Hall hallway. Anyone who has additional information should contact Public Safety.

An unidentified student broke ceiling tiles on the fifth and sixth floors of Letts Hall.

Non-AU students were caught with marijuana on the sixth floor of Anderson Hall. The individuals were barred from AU property and escorted off campus.

Sunday, Oct. 28

An intoxicated student refused medical treatment from the South Side shuttle stop.

Two male roommates in Anderson Hall were reported intoxicated and fighting. They both refused medical treatment.

There was a drug violation in Federal Hall. Officers confiscated a substance and pipe.

Monday, Oct. 29

A student in Federal Hall was transported to Sibley Hospital for going in and out of consciousness, not alcohol-related.

An intoxicated student in Letts Hall was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Two students were caught engaging in lewd indecent acts in a restroom in Butler Pavilion.