Monday, Oct. 21, 2024

Police blotter

Tuesday, Nov. 13

Members of a fraternity assaulted a student in his off-campus home.

Wednesday, Nov. 14

A tractor trailer ran over a stop sign in the tunnel.

A student in Centennial Hall was verbally threatened by her roommate with bodily harm.

Friday, Nov. 16

A non-affiliate was barred from the tunnel for causing a disturbance in the UPS Store.

Saturday, Nov. 17

An intoxicated non-affiliate refused medical treatment outside of the Rockwood Building.

Sunday, Nov. 18

A student in Letts Hall was transported to Sibley Hospital for feeling ill.

A fire alarm sounded in Centennial Hall because of human error. The fire pull station cover was knocked off a fire alarm. While it was being replaced, the fire alarm was tripped.

Tuesday, Nov. 20

An elderly man fell in Katzen Arts Center and hit his head. He was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Wednesday, Nov. 21

A faculty member lost his McKinley Building office key.

Thursday, Nov. 22

A non-affiliate was barred from the university after getting into a physical altercation with his girlfriend.

Saturday, Nov. 24

A student fell while standing on a chair and struck his or her head on a desk. The student refused medical assistance and received a cab voucher to Sibley Hospital.

Tuesday, Nov. 27

A student in Letts Hall needed ice packs for a bump on the head.

An unknown individual attempted to break into a closet in the Sports Center Complex. Nothing was taken.

Students protesting in front of a border patrol recruiter in Mary Graydon Center were moved to a location near the table and allowed to continue protesting.