Eagle Rants Nov. 26

•@pie: Uh, the mousse thing? Are you talking about me? Though, I'm still not sure that was mousse, it was kind of just like chocolate whipped cream plus normal whipped cream, all on pie crust... (And if you weren't talking about me, then well, this just got awkward..)

•This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my Hall Council, our Floor Reps, and ALL of Anderson Hall; You're all awesome, Happy Thanksgiving! -Nick

•I can't believe the Eagle ran a story recommending fur as the new fashion trend. How disgusting. Killing animals for fashion is completely narcissistic.

•Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim! (That's what you get for complaining about my Pulp Fiction quotes.)

•quit with the poetry. for real.

•why does everyone in the different schools feel the need to hate each other? it's ridiculous, and it makes me feel bad to be in SIS and SPA.

•Being asexual and a college student sucks.

•To all the people who are trying to get smoking banned on campus. I understand you care about your "health"....apparently you have never met a smoker going through withdraws

•I just found out what the police blotter is, thanks to previous rants. I excitedly skimmed through them, trying to find documentation of the time last year when some friends and I got in trouble for climbing the wall at the south-side shuttle stop in broad daylight. (Apparently, we could have spent six months in prison and gotten expelled if the police weren't so merciful. Who knew?) But that incident never made it to the blotter, unless I'm missing something. Strangely, this disappoints me.

•Okay. So today I found out that everything was NOT what it seems, aaaaaand you actually DON'T like me, and maybe not really at all. Anddddd that kinda sucks to start my Thanksgiving break with. Now all I want to do is just kind of smack you in the face and tell you how much you'll regret getting to know me, and how much you don't realize this isn't some dumb joke anymore, and I think it is about time you start taking me seriously.

•My little cousin is trying to argue with me about pokemon... He doesn't realize that I've been playing pokemon since I was 8 and a part of my soul dies every time he "corrects" my pronunciation of "Raichu"

•Boy asks you out, be vaguely standoffish and unavailable= great dates over long period of time Boy asks you out, be excited and attentive= total loss of interest from that gentleman Thanks for teaching me how to treat men, AU

•No one has found me attractive since getting this damn IUD. Is it a weird male thing that they don't want to bother if there is no possibility for pregnancy? I'd much rather have unprotected sex again than continue on like this.

•Thanksgiving break so far sucks. It makes me realize how much I am absolutely going to HATE being home for a month during winter break. Oh god, will it be terrible. I love AU so much. Although I recently am disliking some AU people now, it is a good thing it's break. By tomorrow I'll want to come back to AU so badly. Literally, I feel like I learn a new life lesson everyday at AU.

•Spending Thanksgiving with my Aunt and Uncle, turns out they use the fabric softener I'm allergic to. Guess who is spending Thanksgiving with a rash?

•The worst walk of shame is when you come down stairs and his mom is wearing an apron because she's cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

•Damn it's so boring to be in DC during Thanksgiving break..

•This Thanksgiving, I drank more than I do at most frat parties. Turns out it makes family dinners much more enjoyable. Thanks for being you, alcohol!

•This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for the steamy hookup I had last week with quite the guy. Happy holidays to me ;)

•i could not control my laughter in the breaking dawn scene where the wolves are talking to each other.......

•Dear Eagle Rants editor: I know we ask a lot of you by wanting daily rants, especially over break. Just know that we all love and adore you for all that you do. Thank you thank you thank you. AND PLEASE POST SOME RANTS OVER BREAK! I BEG OF YOU.

•Eagle Rants are my anti-drug. Literally, my anti-drug. I know it is Thanksgiving break, but if I don't get some more rants soon, I am going to have to resort to self-destructive behavior.

•I brought my mother a copy of the Eagle over Thanksgiving break. And then I had to explain to her what a biddy is. Awkward

•I LOVE all the Greek life presidents, they're some of the best of the best.

•Who Lover Number 2: You know how I feel: always running at someone's heel. But really, while Quadrophenia definitely exemplified some changes in Townshend's songwriting style, I still love it. - Who Lover # 1

•Who is Nick Rangos??????

•Its that time of year when everyone starts breaking up and going abroad. Is it wrong I'm kinda happy for this excuse to end it?

•Stop facebook chatting me. You're boring.

•A limerick: There once was a lad from AU Not surprisingly, he was a Jew He looked for a mate Yet could not find a date In the friendzone, he was stuck like glue -the local leprechaun

•I'm a cat lover and I love to run. Meowwwwww

Rant here!