Thursday, Oct. 24, 2024

Calendar of Easter Events

March 29

Good Friday

• Methodist / 2 p.m. / Meditate on the last words of Jesus Christ with AU Methodists. / Kay Spiritual Life Center Chapel

• Catholic / 2:15 p.m. / Stations of the cross. / Kay Spiritual Life Center / Fr. Carlos Quijano / chaplain@aucatholic.net

• Catholic / 3 to 4 p.m. / Attend a Catholic mass of the crucifixion of Christ. / Kay Spiritual Life Center

• Multi-Denominational / 5 to 7 p.m. / Reflect on the Biblical events of Holy Week. / Chi Alpha / Mike Godwa / mgodwa@american.edu

March 30

Easter Vigil

• Catholic / 8:30 to 11 p.m. / Come to a night vigil in celebration of Easter. / Kay Spiritual Life Center

• Methodist / Midnight to 1:30 a.m. / Participate in the resurrection of Jesus. / Kay Spiritual Life Center

March 31

Easter Sunday

• Methodist / 6:45 to 7:15 a.m. / Celebrate the Christian resurrection of Jesus Christ. / Lawn behind Kay / United Methodist Community / aumethodists@aumethodists.org

• Catholic / 11 a.m. to noon / Join students for Easter mass. Please note that 10 p.m. mass has been cancelled. / Kay Spiritual Life Center

March 31

Easter Egg Hunt

4 p.m. / Hunt for chocolate eggs on campus / Garden near the amphitheater / United Methodist Student Association / Cassandra Baker / cb8847a@student.american.edu

March 31

Easter Service and Dinner

7 to 9 p.m. / A night service will be held to celebrate Easter, followed by a free Easter dinner. / Kay Spiritual Life Center Chapel / United Methodist Community / aumethodists@aumethodists.org